[1.6.7] – 2021-09-09
- Event creation from the default popup will now return the correct end date and time of the event.
- The currentCalendarDate property has changed. Instead of individual properties for the year, month and day there is now a single ISO 8601 date string (YYYY-mm-dd format) being written out. A second property called dateIsReadOnly that controls whether a date written to the value will change the currently displayed date.
[1.6.6] – 2021-07-27
- Locale property added with locale and dir properties used to control the display of the calendar’s locale. Does not adjust everything due to other properties already overriding some settings.
[1.6.5] – 2021-06-30
- Event clicked events now report back if the shift or alt keys were pressed while the mouse was clicked or the selection was made.
- Snap duration property can be used to change where events snap to when dragging them on the calendar
- External Event Box Component: Can hold events outside the calendar that can be dropped onto the calendar, firing an eventReceived event with the location the event was dropped along with the title and color of the event.
[1.6.4] – 2021-04-01
- Calendar Height property to change height of calendar and content
- Business hours property used to highlight a set number of slots on a time grid view
[1.6.3] – 2021-03-24
- Today color property added to component to control the color of the marker placed on the current date.
- Year and Date properties added to currentCalendarDate
- The year, month and date properties are now read/write instead of readonly. Can be used to control what dates are being displayed by the calendar
- Some items on the popup had incorrect styling. Class names corrected
[1.6.2] – 2021-03-08
- Slot Event Overlap property added to calendar to control event overlapping on a day view
- Adjusted property tree to deal with some erroneous errors and add suggestions and value restrictions where needed
- RRule EXDATE value now works correctly
[1.6.1] – 2021-01-04
- All event data is now validated to ensure it is correct. All standard properties and the rrule property are checked to see they are the correct type and any non-standard properties are assumed to be valid. Any invalid events are not displayed and are instead logged to the console.
[1.6.0] – 2020-12-17
- RRule plugin included in fullcalendar implementation. rrule property on events will now function
- Minimum version of Ignition required is now 8.1.0
- Version of calendar changed over to semantic versioning
[1.5.209] – 2020-11-23
- Licencing information and evaluation label are now part of the component
- Added styling options to the event rendering
- Added styling options for the calendar title
- Added styling options for the buttons
- Added optional iCal export button to event click popup
- Property tree has been redesigned to make more sense
- EventID property is now a string, not an integer
[1.4.XX] – 2020-09-04
- An option to turn navlinks has been added. Can now click on parts of the calendar itself to navigate around the views
- Many props now have descriptions to aid in what they do
- Default duration for events on creation is now working as intended
[1.3.350] – 2020-06-05
- Restyled the event click popup to now allow editing and deleting of the event
- Many smll fixes in the backend code to make the module not clash with other modules and fix errors in event timing
[1.2.1XX] – 2020-05-28
- Event pop box now handles multiline titles/extra/whatever
[1.2.95] – 2020-05-28
- Added action for clicking on events in the web side. Now have the option of enabling a popout box through the designer
- New friendlyTime function in the CalendarLib to change a date string to a more user friendly time string using a date formatter object
- DateFormatter tsx file added to help with pretty printing times and dates. Needs more work to fully add Moment library in
- onEventClicked now returns start and end times along with the allDay property
[1.1.19] – 2020-05-26
- Large number of properties bound to designer. Almost all FullCalendar properties are now available through the designer
- Selected date and current shown dates are reflected into the designer
- CalendarLib python script available in repo to be added to project scripts in designer to help work the date in and out of the calendar
[1.0.0] – 2020-05-22
- Calendar is in a functional state and has a number of helpful properties bound
- Calendar fires events in the component
- Times out of the calendar should be in local format